Last updated July 2020
- Application of this Privacy Statement
- Information We Collect and Maintain
Home Owners, Landscape Contractors, Architects and Designers all make up the community we serve. We may collect and maintain certain limited information through the following channels:
- We ask our users for information such as phone number, email address, name, passwords and physical street address in order to complete orders.
- We ask our customers for certain information such as colors, shapes, sizes and materials desired of our products in order to customize our products to their needs.
- We ask our users for e-mail address so that we may contact them with offers and updates about new products, and request reviews. Users are provided an “opt-out” option from these communications.
- We maintain a helpdesk function for addressing any questions, comments or concerns about the Site and generally about our products and services. We may access users’ e-mail address and any other information they elect to provide as part of responding to such inquiries. This information is only utilized for customer support, is stored only for recordkeeping and analytics purposes, and is not otherwise shared.
- We maintain certain information for business analytics purposes, but such information is aggregated and not personalized.
- We may from time to time collect automatically-collected information when you access our services (“Usage Data”), such as browser information, link interaction with our products, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, and any other usage information collected from cookies and other tracking tools.
- We may also, when you enable location-based services, collect Global Positioning System (GPS) location data and/or motion data.
- Information Disclosure
We limit any sharing of information we have collected about you to certain narrow purposes. Your information may be shared for the following reasons only:
TO COMPLY WITH LAWS OR TO PROTECT RIGHTS OF USERS
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to a legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
TO ASSIST THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including shipping and delivery, payment processing, data analysis, e-mail delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
TO PERFORM ANALYSIS AND MARKETING STRATEGIES WITH OTHER THIRD PARTIES
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
TO TRANSFER ASSETS IN THE EVENT OF SALE OR BANKRUPTCY
TO UTILIZE API INTEGRATION WITH SOCIAL MEDIA PROVIDERS
- Our Stance on Contact with You
We may from time to time contact you to remind you about something related to the Site, to inform you of other great products which will be available soon, or to request a review. If you do not wish to receive these communications, you will be provided an “opt-out” option.
- How We Keep Your Personal Information Safe
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide us your information.
6. Policy Regarding Children
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 18 unless the children have been granted permission by their parents to use our Site. If you become aware of any data that we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
For questions or concerns relating to privacy, we can be contacted through the ‘Contact Us’ form provided at https://www.plantercraft.com/contact.